Starter Kit is a perfect start for students and beginners into the amazing world of robotics and electronics.
evive Starter Kit comes with evive and several basic electronics and mechanical components, which makes it very easy for students and beginners to get into the world of DIYing, electronics and robotics. Given below are few projects which you can make with evive Starter kit:
- Light Tracking Robot
- Automatic Railway Crossing System
- Alarm Clock and Timer
- Piano with fruits
- Smartphone controlled Mobile Robot
- Pick and Place Robot
- Line Follower Robot
- Obstacle Avoidance Robot
- Automated Sling Shot and many more evive
evive is a one-stop prototyping platform for learning and STEM skill development. It’s features make it a perfect product for beginners who wish to learn and build electronics, robotics, internet of things etc. based projects. It is safe for kids, portable, interactive and very easy to use. Perfect for both students and trainers, having an evive gives you a half-cooked project already and it’s built on Arduino Mega making is fairly easy to program.
Scratch is a free programming language where you can create your own innovative and interactive projects, stories, games, and animations.
All the sensors and projects are compatible with Scratch. That means, you can make interactive games and animations in Scratch with evive. Also, you can program all your robots with Scratch. Given below is one of the several scratch scripts.
evive is also compartible with Visuino
Conventional way of using Arduino is by making a program in Arduino IDE and upload it on Arduino based device. Every time even for doing a small change or to test your robot with different parameters, we need to plug in the USB cable and re-program. It happens that we need to debug or tune some part of your project and hence have to program it. To cater this, evive introduces a novel way of menu based approach for programming. It is preloaded with many utility functions while the user can add user defined functions. It gives you the ability to change your programs in real time (although you can use evive normally as Arduino MEGA).
evive’s menu gives an intuitive textual interface to users. It is programmed using Arduino IDE along with some AVR commands. The menu has a tree structure. On the start-up screen, the list of basic utility functions like:
- Controlling motors, servos and stepper motors using inbuilt hardware
- Voltmeter and Ammeter (Sensing voltage and current with high precision)
- Mini Oscilloscope (lets you visualise signals)
- Pin state monitor (lets you check your sensors before using it in your projects)
- Serial Monitor
- Beta Function Generator (Generate waves like sine, square, triangular or saw-tooth shapes)
- Touch Sensors (lets you use touch sensor with ease)
- User Defined Function (lets you store different Arduino programs at once. You can switch to different program while navigating inside the menu)To explore more, click here.
evive Starter kit comes with a printed booklet covering over 10 projects in detail. Website covers detailed explanation of all the features, getting started with evive and all the software platforms and tutorials. Online tutorials and video content of starter kit will be available soon on our website.